Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What's in my messenger bag

My contribution to the whatsinmybag tag on Flickr...

From left to right: the all-important book to read on the metro, wallet, makeup bag, ipod and case, hair clip, passport with all-important carte de séjour inside, moleskine notebook for jotting down random stuff, pen and pencil, very important map of paris so as not to get lost, monthly carte orange and metro map on back, matches from El Coyote Mexican Cafe in LA and Cafe Cannibale leftover before I quit smoking last month, gum, old school cameraphone which takes terrible quality pics, Juicy Tubes Blueberry lip gloss, L'Occitane lavendar hand cream, Burts Bees lip balm which is not possible to find here, sadly.

Obviously, it wasn't possible to include it, but I usually carry the camera that was used to take the picture with me in the bag too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home